These Terms are binding on any use of the Service and apply to You from the time that Aaj Business Solutions provides You with access to the Service.
- "Confidential Information"
- includes all information exchanged between the parties to this Agreement, whether in writing, electronically or orally, including the Service but does not include information which is, or becomes, publicly available other than through unauthorised disclosure by the other party.
- means any data inputted by You or with Your authority into the Website.
As a condition of these Terms, when accessing and using the Services, You must:
Not use, or misuse, the Services in any way which may impair the functionality of the Services or Website, or other systems used to deliver the Services or impair the ability of any other user to use the Services or Website.
Not attempt to gain unauthorised access to any materials other than those to which You have been given express permission to access or to the computer system on which the Services are hosted.
Not transmit, or input into the Website, any: files that may damage any other person's computing devices or software, content that may be offensive, or material or Data in violation of any law (including Data or other material protected by copyright or trade secrets which You do not have the right to use).
Not attempt to modify, copy, adapt, reproduce, disassemble, decompile or reverse engineer any computer programs used to deliver the Services or to operate the Website except as is strictly necessary to use either of them for normal operation.
When You make any communication on the Website, You represent that You are permitted to make such communication. Aaj Business Solutions is under no obligation to ensure that the communications on the Website are legitimate or that they are related only to the use of the Services. As with any other web-based forum, You must exercise caution when using the communication tools available on the Website. However, Aaj Business Solutions does reserve the right to remove any communication at any time in its sole discretion.
Confidentiality and Privacy
Unless the relevant party has the prior written consent of the other or unless required to do so by law:
- Each party will preserve the confidentiality of all Confidential Information of the other obtained in connection with these Terms. Neither party will, without the prior written consent of the other, disclose or make any Confidential Information available to any person, or use the same for its own benefit, other than as contemplated by these Terms.
- Each party's obligations under this clause will survive termination of these Terms.
- You are authorised to use the Services and the Website and to access the information and Data that You input into the Website, including any information or Data input into the Website by any person you have authorised to use the Service. You are also authorised to access the processed information and Data that is made available to You through Your use of the Website and the Services (whether that information and Data is Your own or that of anyone else).
- Aaj Business Solutions has no responsibility to any person other than You and nothing in this Agreement confers, or purports to confer, a benefit on any person other than You. If You use the Services or access the Website on behalf of or for the benefit of anyone other than yourself (whether a body corporate or otherwise) you agree that:
- You are responsible for ensuring that You have the right to do so.
- You are responsible for authorising any person who is given access to information or Data, and you agree that Aaj Business Solutions has no obligation to provide any person access to such information or Data without Your authorisation and may refer any requests for information to You to address.
- You will indemnify Aaj Business Solutions against any claims or loss relating to:
- Aaj Business Solutions's refusal to provide any person access to Your information or Data in accordance with these Terms,
- Aaj Business Solutions’s making available information or Data to any person with Your authorisation.
- It is Your sole responsibility to determine that the Services meet the needs of Your business and are suitable for the purposes for which they are used.
In the case of technical problems You must make all reasonable efforts to investigate and diagnose problems before contacting Aaj Business Solutions. If You still need technical help, please check the support provided online by Aaj Business Solutions on the Website or failing that email us at email@example.com.